Pokecord Commands: Advanced, Market, Trading & Server Commands
Here’s everything you require to know about Pokecord Commands.
Pokecord was undoubtedly one of the most popular Discord bots that let players collect,
battle, and trade Pokemon. It has been almost a year since Pokecord shut down, but its
popularity does not seem to fade.
The news of Pokecord getting shut down had left thousands of Discord users extremely
disappointed. From what Pokecord is, where to play Pokecord to Pokecord Commands,
we will explain each and everything about the Discord bot.
What is Pokecord?
As we have mentioned above, Pokecord was nothing but a Discord bot, which allowed
players to fight, collect, and Pokemon. Rather than throwing Poke Balls, a bot will
sometimes spawn a Pokemon in a particular channel in a participating Discord. Notably,
you will be displayed the pictures of Pokemon but not the name. After seeing the
picture, you will have to name the Pokemon as soon as possible. Notably, those who
get it done quickly will get Pokemon.
Where To Play Pokecord?
The only condition to play Pokecord is the Discord server should have Pokecord
enabled. There are two options — either invite the bot to your server or join Pokecords
official server. The more active server you have, the more Pokemon you will have to
The official Pokecord Command list does not have a lot of important commands.
Whenever (Pokemon) is included in a command, make sure to replace it with the
number of Pokemon without the parenthesis. Currently, there is no Pokecord command
that has the name of Pokemon.
Depending on the server you are playing, it defaults to have the p! before each
Pokecord command. There are chances that some servers had witnessed a change,
but I will only use the below-mentioned Pokecord commands because they are used in
the default Pokecord server.
If you witness any command in angle brackets (lt), you will have to replace it with what
is listed between them. Make sure not to include brackets in your command.
Starting Pokecord Commands
● p! start – This command will help you to enter the game. Make sure to use these
Pokecord commands before you catch any Pokemon.
● p!pick – Once you have started using Pokecord commands, you will then be
asked to pick a starter Pokemon. You will be able to pick any of the starters
● p!help – This command will help you get direct messages from the bot. You will
need to enter this command in a Pokecord supported Discord channel.
Once you get your hands on Pokemon, you will have to use a couple of Pokecord
commands. Here are the following commands that should be enabled.
● p!detailed – This Pokecord command will help you get more information about
the Pokemon when using p!pokemon and p!info.
● p!order lt Option – Using this command, you can order Pokemon the way you
want. You have an option to order your Pokemon in alphabetical, number, level,
● p!catch lt Pokemon Name – If a wild Pokemon spawns, use this command to get
the correct name to catch it.
● p!hint – It will give you a clue to the spawned Pokemon.
● p!select lt Pokemon Number – It will tell you that which Pokemon will get XP
from chatting and which will battle.
● p!select latest – It will automatically select the recently caught Pokemon.
● p!info – It will show you the information of your selected Pokemon.
● p!info latest -It will show you the information of the recently caught Pokemon.
● p!info It Pokemon Name -It shows a Pokemon with its base stats.
● p!info shiny lt Pokemon Name It shows a shiny version of a Pokemon along with
its base stats.
● p!info lt Pokemon Number – It gives the information of the Pokemon attached to
● p!pokemon – It shows your Pokemon list and other information like Level,
Number, IVs, and Nickname.
● p!pokemon –name lt Pokemon Name It shows a list of Pokemon with a name
that you own.
● p!pokemon –shiny – It shows all of your shiny Pokemon.
● p!pokedex It shows your Pokedex with a count of how many you own.
● p!pokedex –unowned – It will only show you the Pokemon that should be
● p!nickname lt nickname – It will give a nickname to your selected Pokemon.
● p!dropitem It drops the item your current Pokemon is holding.
There are multiple challenges added to the game. Upon completing challenges, you will
be given rewards.
● p!challenges – This command will show you all of the available challenges.
Favorite List Commands
● p!fav – This Pokecord command will help you to keep your favorite Pokemon
● p!addfav lt Pokemon Number – You can add a new Pokemon to the favorites list
by using this command.
● p!removefav lt Pokemon Number – Use this command to remove Pokemon from
your favorites list.
There are multiple Pokecord commands that you will have to use while fighting with
your friends. Upon defeating your dueling partner, you will be given credits and XP as
● p!select lt Pokemon Number – Utilize this command to select the Pokemon that
you want to use in the battle.
● p!moves – It will show you the Pokemon’s current moves.
● p!learn lt Move – This command will help you learn the moves.
● p!replace lt Number – Use this command to replace a current move.
● p!duel [email protected] – Challenges the pick Discord user to a Duel. Be sure to
@ them not just type in their name.
● p!accept – Use this command to accept the duel’s challenge.
● p! use lt Move Number – Your chosen Pokemon will use the move that is listed
by that number.
You must have gotten enough Credit and XP by defeating your dueling partner. Now, it
is time to utilize them to sell or purchase Pokemon.
● p!bal – This command will show you the exact number of credits you have in your
● p!market search lt Page number – It will show you the market’s requested page.
● p!market view lt Pokemon ID – This command will get you information for a
Pokemon on the market.
● p!market list lt Pokemon Number lt Price – Use this command to list a Pokemon
on the market.
● p!market search lt Page numbers lt Search Options lt Order Option – Search
in the market.
● p!market buy lt Pokemon ID – Use this command to buy a Pokemon from the
market. Make sure to confirm your purchase with p!confirm buy or cancel it with p!
● p!market info lt Pokemon ID – So, Alternative to views.
● p! market remove lt Pokemon ID – This command can be used to remove one of
your Pokemon from the market.
● p! market listings lt Page number – This command shows the Pokemon you
have listed on the market.
To make your search more refined, you can use the following Pokecord commands.
● Name lt name – Use this command to search for Pokemon by their name.
● Nickname lt nickname- This command can be used to search for Pokemon by
● Level lt level – This command will help you search for Pokemon by their level.
● Holding lt holding – Use this command to search for Pokemon by the item they
● Type lt type – This command can be used to search for Pokemon by type.
● Price lt price – Use this command to search for Pokemon with a particular
● Hpiv lt IV – This Pokecord command will help you search for Pokemon by their
● Atkiv lt IV – This command can search for Pokemon by their Attack IV.
● Defiv lt IV – You can use this command to search for Pokemon by their Defense
● Spatkiv lt IV – Use this command to search for Pokemon by their Special Attack
● Spdefiv lt IV – This command can be used to search for Pokemon by their
Special Defense IV.
● Speed lt IV – You can use this command to search for Pokemon by their Speed
● Order id ascending/descending – This commend will help you get the result by
● Order lvl ascending/descending – You can get the Pokemon Level results by
using this command.
● Order price ascending/descending – This command can be used to get the
results by price.
● Order iv ascending/descending – Use this command to order by the sum of the
● Order name ascending/descending – You can use this command to order
results by name.
Instead of writing ascending or descending, you can write a or d, respectively.
● p! shop – This Pokecord command will bring up a shop menu.
● p! buy lt Item ID – You can use this command to buy a particular item from the
● p! trade @User – You can use this command to begin a trade. To accept or
decline the trade, you will need to use p! accept or p! deny.
● p! p add lt Pokemon number, separated by spaces – With the help of using this
command, you can be added as many Pokemon as you want to your trade offer.
● p! p remove lt Pokemon number, separated by spaces – This command can be
● to remove Pokemon from the trade offer.
● p! c add lt Amount – Use this Pokecord command to add credits to your trade
● p! c remove lt Amount – So, This command can be Utilized
● to remove credits from your trade offer.
● p! confirm – To confirm the trade, use this command.
● p! cancel – If you don’t want to proceed with the trade offer, use this command to
cancel the trade.
● p! daily – Upon using this command, you will be able to vote for the Pokecord
server on the Discord Bots site. If you do so, you will get up to 250 Credits for
doing this every 12 hours.
● p! silence – This command will Toggle your level-up messages. Suppose you
chat in servers that have Pokecord enable, it will alert when your Pokemon levels
up. This might not be very pleasant to some, so this can be silenced with this
● p! redeem lt Pokemon Name – Suppose you have a redeem available, you will
receive a Pokemon of the name you entered.
● p! redeem credits – So, This command can be used to sells a redeem you own
for 15,000 credit back to the bot itself.
● p! bot info – This Pokecord command will bring up all general bot information.
● p! invite – You can invite the bot by using this command.
● p! donate – You can use this command to send a link to donate to support the
● p! Patreon – This command can be Utilized to send a link to the bots Patreon
● p! server – You can send an invite to the bot’s official server by using this
● p! prefix lt prefix – This Pokecord command is used to set server prefix.
● p! redirect lt Channel Name – With the help of this command, you will spawn a
Pokemon in a particular channel.
● p! redirect disable – If you want Pokemon to spawn randomly, use this command
to do so.
● p! channel enable/disable – So, This command can be utilized to enable or
disable the channel you are currently in.
● p! level-up enable/disable – Use this command to enable or disable level-up
● p! clear spawns enable/disable – This command is usually used to enable or
disable the spawn messages deletion once a Pokemon is captured.
Ever since the Pokecord shut down, there are tons of players who have been looking for
its alternatives. Some users have discovered Pokecord Alternatives. Some of the most
popular alternatives to Pokecord are PokeTwo, MewBot, or PokeMeow.