Whether you possess a PS4 or a PS5, PlayStation Plus is unquestionably worthwhile if you like gaming on your console. Aside from online multiplayer, you can get plenty of free games, cosmetics, and discounts in-game. This is worth having simply for the games.
But if you want to avoid making the first investment in obtaining a PlayStation Plus card membership, don’t worry! Sony has something fantastic in store for you. Yes, you may test the PlayStation Plus 14-day trial using the code first and then decide whether or not to continue with the Plus membership.
So, if you need to learn how to get the PlayStation Plus free case code access trial, stay reading to find out. So let’s get started with the guide how much is Playstation plus:
What is PlayStation Plus 14-Day Free Trial?
The Sony Entertainment Network offers a 14-day free trial of the PlayStation Plus service. Many PlayStation 4, PS3, and PS Vita functions are available with it.
The promotion, however, does not apply to existing or prior Plus members. Check out the guide further if you want to attempt it but need more information first.
PS Plus gives you access to two free games per console every month, cloud saves, and online play on PlayStation 4. PS Now, comparable to Netflix, allows you to view and download games.
What Are The Different Ways to Access
You may access PlayStation Plus free trial code using one of numerous methods. Make sure to check these methods in case you wish to register for it:
1. Using a Credit/ Debit Card
The PlayStation Plus free trial access code may be obtained the simplest way possible. However, if you do not wish to persist with the subscription after the 14-day trial period, you must cancel the subscription before the end.
- To start, you will need a valid email address that has yet to be used to sign up for the free trial.
- You may now find the PS Plus 14-day trial code by Googling the trial rather than PS Plus on the PlayStation shop.
- Choose a payment method such as debit/credit card, UPI, etc.
- You can now test PS Plus for free for 14 days.
2. Using PayPal
It is feasible for you to do so. The code may be used in a variety of ways to sign up for the PlayStation Plus free trial. If you are scared to use your credit card online, you might sign up for the free trial using your PayPal account.
It is still possible to join it if you do not have a card linked to your PayPal account. If it works, your credit card will not be charged since it will not be charged.
Join using PayPal and change your account settings to cancel the automatic renewal. You will also have nothing to worry about in the future since PayPal is legally connected to your credit card.
3. Get Without Credit Card
- To start your PlayStation Plus free trial code, search for the term PSN Now Free in any web browser.
You must create a genuine temporary account with any email provider, sign in, and serve out your information to finish your profile.
- Following that, you must register for a Canadian Sony account by providing a legitimate date of birth and the email address shown below.
- When you create an account, Sony will send you an email with a link to confirm your account.
- When choosing the account you created, you do not need to add a phone number or any other information on the return page of the PSN account website.
- If you receive a notice stating that you could not find the page on the Canadian shop, click the (PlayStation Plus) button. There is no need to worry about this.
- Finally, go to the website’s join now button, check for the 14-day trial offer, click the tiny symbol next to free, then go to the display basket and complete your order.
- Sign in to your PS4 using the freshly formed PS4 account. By clicking the next button, you may manage your account. It should be able to get it without providing a credit card.
Free 14 Day Trial Codes
Some Frequently Asked Questions— FAQs
How To Cancel Playstation plus A 14-Day Trial On PSN?
- On the PS4, sign in and then click Settings > Account Management.
- Then, choose Account Information, followed by PlayStation Subscriptions.
- Then, choose Turn Off Auto-Renewal.
How To Get PlayStation Plus 2-Day Free Trial?
- Initially, you will need to create a new account and set it as the Primary account.
- Once that has been done, click Applications Saved Data Management from the Main Menu.
- Select Saved Data In Online Storage.
- Click on start a free 2-day trial.
Can free Trial automatically get Renewed into a Paid Subscription?
- If you do not cancel the service before the end of your 14-day free trial period, your free trial subscription will be converted to a paid subscription.
- PlayStation’s cancellation policy lets you get your money back within 14 days after signing up, even if you’ve already started using the service. It also comes with a free trial.
- Depending on whether you are entitled to a refund, the amount you have already used may be prorated. For decreased costs on your bank account, a complete refund will be granted.
What Is The Cost Of A PlayStation Plus Subscription?
The cost depends on whatever version of it you wish to subscribe to. For $9.99 per month, It Essential gives you access to minimal exclusive content playstation plus games.
PlayStation Plus, in addition to it Extra, offers a greater variety of features. However, there are certain limitations. This bundle has a monthly charge of $14.99.
Finally, PlayStation Plus Premium, the most extensive and costly option, offers the most features. This subscription has a monthly price of $17.99.
From Author’s Desk
So that’s how you get the PlayStation Plus Free Trial Access Code 2023. I hope you found this essay useful. However, in case you have any questions, please get in touch with us and let us know what you need playstation plus free games