Subnautica Aurora Codes – Aurora Door Codes in Subnautica 2021
Here are all about the Aurora Door Codes in Subnautica.
Subnautica Aurora Codes: Through playing an open-world survival action-adventure video
game, Subnautica, players often get notified about Aurora’s status. The Aurora Ship is stranded
on a remote ocean planet called 4 5 6 B for the uninitiated. In this guide, we will be explaining
keep in mind the Aurora Door Codes in Subnautica.
The Aurora Ship should be pretty easy to find in Subnautica. You may find them on the surface
if you take a walk on the beach. Once you have managed to find Aurora Ship, all you have to do
is get a Radiation Suit. Additionally to each of these benefits, you would be able to explore the
ship, and that might neutralize your enemies in the process.
Like an elevator, if you are looking for Aurora Ship, note that it says that you have to take along
at least the things listed below with you while exploring.
- Repair Tool – You can utilize it to get your Drive Room any broken doors fixed on the Aurora
- Laser Cutter – With help of Laser Cutter, you will enter several rooms, including the Prawn Suit
Bay and Black Box Terminal.
- Survival Knife – This will help you to kill any lingering bleeders.
- Propulsion Cannon / Repulsion Cannon – When individual propulsion cannons are used,
these should be able to propel and repel crates and barriers, including moving obstacles in the
main hallway the Laboratory entrance.
- A Weapon – Utilizing this, you can safeguard any Cave Crawlers. Here could be a toy used to
improve hand-to-hand combat, like the ones used in Star Wars.
- A Seaglide – You will have one of these for getting around the submerged sections of this
Aurora in Subnautica.
Once you prepare yourself with the items mentioned earlier, you are all set to head on board.
There are many locked doors in Subnautica that you will be able to see while exploring the ship.
All the doors in Subnautica are locked by default. You need the code to get inside. As you play
Subnautica, you may find a door code that will let you get into the game.
All The Aurora Door Codes in Subnautica.
1. Cargo Bay: 1454
2. Lab Access: 6483
3. Cabin No. 1: 1869
4. Robotics Bay: 6666
5. Captain’s Quarters: 2679
Final Words About Aurora Door Codes in Subnautica:
That is all you have to know about the Aurora Door Codes in Subnautica. Do not hesitate to
consult the Subnautica Guide, a comprehensive set of tricks and shortcuts for playing