The key to Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is one of Microsoft‘s latest versions. This version was made available on June 15, 2010, after being released on April 15, 2010. It was released as the successor to Office 2007 and the forerunner of Office 2013. It has greatly boosted the number of applications and improved performance. The two versions, 64-BIT, and 32-BIT, were released concurrently. This Microsoft version has greater RAM and improved system speed and includes new features such as Info Path 2010, SharePoint Workspace 2010, and Lync 2010.
Users receive a 100% authentic Microsoft license that may be activated on the Microsoft website. Furthermore, it offers a Life Time License, indicating that it does not provide a subscription service and does not require one to re-license it for a price each time it is renewed. Users will have the option to permanently own the office without incurring any additional costs. Even if a user formats his existing device or switches to a fresh one, he will retain ownership of the original Microsoft license and will not have to obtain it again. The only thing to recognize is that it is only valid for one device and must therefore be deactivated on the prior device before reinstalling it on the new one.
Here are working Microsoft Office 2010 product keys you should try:
|Microsoft Office 2010 Activation Key||4983Y-W3D73-QY6TX-K7FQD-V7Y8Q||HYRWT-T9RWG-43TFB-4X7HQ-T2TTQ|
|Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key||BHUG6-UYTXN-89KH7-HSTR3-MNZX7||DDY79-433JV-2RXGX-MQFQP-PFDH8|
|Microsoft Office 2010 Serial Key||76XCJ-TDQ49-3MW8D-4FFCT-KPTT6||FJKSL-CNMXZ-BNVBS-DHFAS-JFWPEI|
|Microsoft Office 2010 Genuine Key||W4D2C-3YK88-KMYP2-2QTXY-28CCY||OR859-85EWP-EWUTI-UYADK-FLXNV|
Here are more updated product keys:
|Office 2010 32-bit key||2010 Ofice 64-bit key||Office 2010 Product key (STD.)|
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Keys — 32-bit
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Keys — 64-bit
Microsoft Office2010 Professional Key includes new advanced features in some applications. The following are some of the features.
- The Word2010 interface has been revised and made more efficient in the pro plus performance. It allows users to effortlessly produce any form of document, whether private or business, in their unique style and with higher quality. Furthermore, images, pictures, and various graphics can be inserted into one’s design.
- Excel 2010 includes a program offering a wide range of professional features, including developing financial tables, product databases, and numerous Excel tables. Furthermore, new graphic styles and mathematical formulas have been incorporated while keeping compatibility with all CVS files in mind.
- PowerPoint2010 is a vital piece of presenting software on the market. Its features have been enhanced for improved performance. With the option of integrating creative transitions, it allows users to create presentations in no time. Other functionalities are also equipped to help streamline the task.
- Specifically for the business and office setting, Outlook 2010 Pro offers the ideal option for quick handling of e-mails, contacts, and appointments. In addition, its new features allow users to stay up-to-date.
- Users may now handle the publication of flyers, ads, and publications with greater ease, thanks to Publisher 2010 in the Professional Plus edition. It aids in the design of eye-catching publications that have a positive effect on clients and partners most simply and effectively as possible.
- In professional plus, OneNote allows you to keep and share notes with others. It also allows users to attach photographs, audio files, and videos, making it as useful as any other social interaction website.
Removed from the entire suite
- Document workspaces
- InterConnect Support
- Microsoft Office Document Imaging
- Microsoft Office Document Scanning
- Office Startup Assistant
- Office Diagnostic
- Research and Reference pane for internet Explorer
- Special symbol input add-in for East Asia version
- Insert Clip Art task pane and various clip organizer features
Removed from Word
- Autosummary feature has been removed
- Support for Word Add-in Libraries have also been removed
- Voice comment feature, which was previously available for Word2002, 2003, and 2007, has also been removed from the pro version.
Removed from Outlook
- ANSI Offline Outlook data files for exchange synchronization has also been removed
- Calendar rebasing tool has also been erased.
- There are no postmarks and photo resize options for 640×480 and 800×600 in this version
Removed from OneNote
- Live session functionality, including the tendency to initiate and join the live session has been turned down in the pro2010 version
- There is no option to create Outlook appointments or contact in the 2010 version
Anyone who purchases Microsoft Office2010 Professional Plus will receive an activation code. For a rapid installation, follow the installation guide. However, before installation, it is necessary to meet the system’s prerequisites, the most important of which is to uninstall the previous version before installing the new one.
You Might Also Like  How to Start a Podcast on YouTube
Microsoft Office2010 Professional Plus supports the following operational systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP (SP3), Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2012. Furthermore, a 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM, and a 3,5GB hard disk are required in the system.