Cookie Clicker cheats codes tips for hacking the game
Cookie Clicker cheats Complete codes and instructions for hacking the game. In no time, you’ll be baking mountains of cookies. Even though Cookie Clicker is mostly a clicking game, there are a surprising number of cheats accessible.
Cookie Clicker, developed by French programmer Julien Thiennot in 2013, does exactly what it says on the tin: it challenges players by clicking on cookies. In an unending gameplay cycle, clicking earns cookies that may be spent on resources, which helps create more cookies.
However, the captivating low-effort game has caught the public’s fascination to the point that various cheats are now available in the game for those who, unhappily, cookie clicker unblocked do not have time for the cookie grind.
However, keep in mind that the Cookie Clicker cheats codes are typed differently depending on which browser you’re using, so make sure you use the right instruction whether you’re using Chrome, Safari, or another compatible browser. With that stated, let’s get started generating cookies with a bit of assistance – read below for all the available Cookie Clicker cheats and how to utilize them, beginning with links that will take you directly to the information you need.
In Edge, how do you enter Cookie Clicker cheat codes?
If using the Edge browser, press F12 to open the Cookie Clicker cheat panel. When you see it, copy and paste the code, making sure to put your preferred number in the appropriate spot. When the code is ready, press enters to watch the effect take effect.
In Firefox, how do you enter Cookie Clicker cheat codes?
To open the Cookie Clicker cheat console when using Firefox on a Windows PC, press Control, Shift, and K. To open the Cookie Clicker cheat console in Firefox for Mac, press Control, Option, and K. In any case, once you see the panel open up, all you need to do is enter the code in the small text box, add any numbers that need to be added, and press enter.
How to Enter a Cookie
Google Chrome Cookie clicker cheat codes
Control, Shift, and J in Google Chrome on a Windows PC bring up the Cookie Clicker cheat menu. To access the Cookie Clicker hacking section in the MacOS version of Google Chrome, press Command, Option, and J. The desired region should appear in both situations, enabling you to type codes to your heart’s delight.
In Internet Explorer, how do you enter Cookie Clicker cheat codes?
By hitting F12 in Internet Explorer, you may access the Cookie Clicker hack zone. When it appears, just type (or copy and paste) the code into the box and press enter cookie clicker 2.
In Safari, how do you enter Cookie Clicker cheat codes?
To cheat in Cookie Clicker on Safari, press Command, Option, and C. This will open the cheating box, where you may enter a code and then press enter. Cookie Clicker cheat codes and hacks are all included here cookie clicker unblocked games.
- Game.Earn(<cookieount>); – earn as many cookies as you want, on top of your current total
- Game.cookies=1000; – set your total cookies to whichever number you want
- Game.cookies= Game.cookies + <number>; – adds the desired amount of cookies to your current total
- Game.cookiesPs=<number>; – sets your cookies per second amount.
Now for the main event: a long list of Cookie Clicker cheats that you may want to try. The whole collection of Cookie Clicker cheats is provided below for your convenience!
And here’s a pro tip for newcomers: the triangle brackets are optional. Instead, put the number or phrase you’re searching for in that location. And remember to hit enter when the code is complete, or you won’t notice the advantage.
- Game.Achievements[‘<achievement name>’].won=1; – unlocks the achievement of your choice
- Game.Ascend(1); – ascend to a heavenly space, turning your cookies into Heavenly Chips and Prestige
- Game.AscendTimer=<time>; – change the Ascend Timer
- Game.bakeryName=”<bakery name>”; – set a name for your bakery
- Game.bakeryNameRefresh(); – refresh your bakery name
- Game.BuildAscendTree(); – build the Ascend Tree
- Game.buyBulk=<1/10/100>; – changes your X# buy amount
- Game.CalculateGains(); – calculates gains
- Game.computedMouseCps=<your desired mouse Cps amount>; – change your mouse Cps
- Game.dragonLevel=<level>; – set your dragon level
- Game.gainLumps(<amount of lumps>); – add as many lumps as you want
- Game.Has(‘<achievementme>’); – check if you have a certain achievement
- Game.killShimmers(); – removes all shimmers
- Game.LoadSave(); – load a saved file
- Game.LoadSave(local); – load a local save file
- Game.localStorageGet(Game.SaveTo); – save your game locally
- Game.MaxSpecials(); – get the max amount of specials
- Game.Milk = <amount>; – change your milk amount
- Game.milkProgress = <milk amount>; – change your milk progress
- Game.mousePointer=0; – change your mouse pointer
- Game.particlesUpdate(); – update particles
- Game.popups=0; – remove the game’s popup notifications
- Game.RuinTheFun(1); – unlock everything)
- Game.santaLevel=<level>; – set the game’s santa level
- Game.sesame=0; – turn sesame on or off
- Game.SesameReset(); – reset the game
- Game.SetAllAchievs(1); – unlock all achievements
- Game.SetAllUpgrade(1); – get all upgrades
- Game.Win(‘<achievementme>’); – another way to unlock an achievement of your choice
- Timer.track(‘milk’); – lets you track the milk timer
If you have a clear goal in mind, you may use these cookie-generating cheats:
If you suspect a fault in your game, it’s also helpful to know this Cookie Clicker debug codes, which are entered in the exact location:
- Game.DebuggingPrestige=false; – debugs your prestige
- Game.debugTimersOn=<0 or 1>; – turns the debug timers off or on
- Game.DebugUpgradeCpS(); – debugs your Upgrades Cps
- Game.GetAllDebugs(); – get all the possible debugs
- Game.HardReset(2); – hard reset your game
That’s all the Cookie Clicker cheats we have for you today cookie clicker game. We hope you have a good time and stay focused on increasing your numbers!