Elden Ring, critically lauded and twice named the best game of the year, has its own set of problems. One such problem is a failed network status check. Elden Ring has continued to deliver updates and hotfixes every month to address the persisting issues, but it seems that something needs to go as anticipated by FromSoftware. On the other side, we must continue assisting gamers experiencing issues such as the network status check failed error in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring has had several issues, elden ring review such as multiplayer not functioning or being unable to summon cooperator errors, and we have always assisted users. And this time is no exception. So close attention as we begin to resolve the network status check failed issue elden ring update.
Fix Elden Ring Network Status Check Failed
What is the Network Status Check Failed Error?
The network status check failed error usually appears when the game cannot connect to the server. Either the game servers are congested, or the game is experiencing issues due to corrupt files and awaiting updates. Whatever the issue is with your gaming, we will help you fix it with this elden ring review.
How to fix the Elden Ring Network Status Check Failed Error
Six fixes are provided below to repair the network status check failed issue on Elden Ring. We suggest going through all of the fixes and taking them step by step. With that stated, let us get started.
Fix 1: Check for Elden Ring Server Issues.
- Elden Ring, like most other games, is played online through servers.
- These servers aid in the connection of users to the game.
- However, users may face a failed network status check if these servers cannot connect to players.
- As the name implies, the network status check failed, indicating that network checking has been unable.
- As a result, it is unavoidable if the server is unavailable.
If you’re unfamiliar with the scenario, check Elden Ring’s official Twitter account to see if they’ve posted anything new. You may also visit the game’s official Reddit, where fans post about gaming experiences. If you see nothing and everyone is playing the game, usually move on to the next fix.
Fix 2: Check Your Internet Connection
In most situations, we’ve discovered a problem with the internet connection or speed. Remember that Elden Ring requires a constant speed of at least 5 Mbps to function correctly on your system.
We understand that the game material has already been transferred to your machine, but things will load appropriately once you have a solid internet connection.
If you already have a reliable internet connection but are experiencing problems, here are some internet speed testing suggestions.
If you are utilizing a WiFi connection, consider switching to a wired connection via RJ45 since wired connections are quicker. If your router isn’t working correctly, try poking it with a pin via its little hole.
You may also check using your mobile hotspot to see if things improve. Remember that if you change your internet connection, you must restart your game for the changes to take effect. If your internet connection is stable, but you still get the network status check failed error, move to the next fix.
Fix 3: Check the Integrity of the Game Files
Almost every PC user is aware that game files may get corrupted quickly. Furthermore, having a corrupt game file in an online game like Elden Ring causes many issues, including network status check failure. To fix these faulty files, Steam offers a technique known as checking the integrity of game files.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Launch Steam and go to the Library.
- Now, right-click Elden Ring and select Properties.
- Then click Local Files.
- Now, click Verify the integrity of game files.
- Allow the procedure to finish.
- This procedure usually takes 30 minutes.
However, it may take longer, depending on your internet speed. When the integrity verification is finished, you may check with Elden Ring and see whether the network check failed. If so, follow the next fix.
Fix 4: Update Elden Ring
Elden Ring is a viral game. And developers are always on the edge of perfecting the game. However, even after many attempts, certain inaccuracies worsen and create issues. Consequently, Elden Ring regularly updates hot patches to fix persistent issues. It’s conceivable you last updated your game a long time ago and are still playing. As a result, you should update your game and check for any issues.
To update your game, follow these easy steps:
- Launch Steam and move to the Library tab at the top of the screen.
- Now, select and click Elden Ring from the list of installed games.
- Right-click Elden Ring and select Properties.
- Select Updates from the properties window.
- If there is an update, it will be recorded there as Update Queued.
- Click the Resume button.
- Make sure you click the Always keep this game updated option.
- If no updates are available, but you wish to install one from Beta or Alpha, go to the Betas page and select your selection.
- If you wish to update the game immediately, select Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- It will instantly check and update files.
- After installing the updates, check Elden Ring to see whether the issue remains.
- It should have vanished by now.
- You must contact the developers if your issue still needs to be addressed.
5 Fix: Open a Support Ticket
If none of the above fixes issue has worked for you, you should contact the support staff for assistance. This is because there is no problem on your end, just with your account. Only Bandai Namco can assist you in resolving this issue. As a consequence, the best solution is to open a support request.
To accomplish the same, follow these steps:
- Visit this website.
- Sign in with your Elden Ring account now.
- Scroll down to the bottom and next, click Submit a Ticket.
- Next, choose your nation and location before entering your problem.
- Finally, click Submit.
Bandai Namco will respond to your question within 24 hours, and the authorities will assist you in getting your game back on track.
When everything has been completed, you may come to us and tell us what they stated, and we will add it to our list of fixes. That’s all we know about fixing the Elden Ring network status check failed issue. We hope you found this helpful guide. We have also assisted many people in resolving to stutter and lagging issues with Elden Ring, so make sure to look into it.